Aries are the babies of the zodiac and this can certainly influence how they show up in the romance department. They like being spoiled and the center of attention when it comes to a loved one. But even if there are temper-tantrums or they retreat to pouting if they don’t get their way, this is one sign that can’t stay mad for long and will just as quickly come running back for hugs and kisses! TIP: For those interested in having your way with Aries; Baby them and make them your number one priority by lavishing them with love and affection, and you can easily have the ram wrapped around your little finger!
This is one of my favorite recipes from my second book, Sexy Star Sign Cooking, An Astrology Cookbook for Lovers. You don’t have to be Aries to enjoy this delicious waffle recipe. The flax seeds ad a depth of texture and the homemade whipped cream for topping makes it the crème de la crème! Top it with your favorite fruit or a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve it for dessert. You’ll certainly have some big fans on your hands! Bon Appetit!
Flax seed. These tiny seeds are said to boost the libido, especially in women. So if you are an Aries woman or you have your eye on one, keep a supply of flax seed on hand to perk up a lackadaisical mood. They are also a good source of manganese, fiber, magnesium, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatories with the perfect amount of omega-3 fatty acids to keep the cerebral cortex functioning properly so Aries and all other signs can walk, talk, and chew gum at the same time. Put flax seeds or flax seed oil on your grocery list today, you’ll love the nutty flavor!
Flax Seed Banana Belgium Waffles with Whipped Cream and Warm Maple Syrup
Waffles and whipped cream! I am going to let you use your imagination on this one!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 packet Rapid Rise yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cups organic milk
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) organic butter melted
- 2 large organic eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 bananas, peeled and mashed
- ¼ cup flaxseeds
- Non-stick spray
- 1 cup organic heavy cream
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and seeded
- Grade-A organic maple syrup
- Slice your favorite fruit for topping such as bananas, strawberries, etc., (optional)
1. Mix the first five dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Heat the milk in a small saucepan with the butter over low heat. Remove from the heat. In a mixing bowl, mix egg yolks and vanilla and add a small amount of the milk and butter mixture and whisk together to temper the eggs. Whisk in the remaining milk and butter mixture. Whisk in the dry mixture until smooth. Add the banana and set aside.
3. In the bowl of your Kitchen Aid beat the two egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold into batter and let sit for 20 minutes.
4. Beat cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks form and add brown sugar and vanilla bean. Continue beating until stiff. Cover and refrigerate until served.
5. In a small saucepan, heat maple syrup on low.
6. Preheat the oven to 200ºF. Add the flaxseed to the batter and fire up the waffle iron. Spray with non-stick spray and ladle approximately one cup of the batter into the iron and cook until golden brown. Remove waffle and place on a baking sheet in the oven and repeat until all the waffles are cooked. Serve with whipped cream and warm maple syrup.